Photography is one of the ways of portraying things and keeping memories. People photograph for many different reasons, the most common one being so that people can keep their memories. It is a business that is very profitable when done the right way. There are different types of photography such as wildlife, sports, portraits, landscapes, amongst many others. In this article, we are going to take a look at some of the tips for taking sports photos like a pro.
Know and understand your sport
If you want to have power over everything, the best medicine is knowledge. If you’re interested in doing photography of a certain sports, it is important for you to do your research well and gain knowledge on the sport. This will make you know how best to take the shots, or to setup the cameras. This will lead to a higher success rate.
By being prepared, we are not only saying that you should be prepared from the photographic point of view. You also need to be physically fit. You might need to stand for long periods of time, or you could even be required to move around just as much as the athletes. You also need to have the right type of clothing for the particular weather.
Basic camera setup
You will want to consider the option of raw capture even though most people opt for JPEG. Raw capture offers more flexibility when it comes to post processing, and most especially where the lighting is tricky. You will also want the drive mode to be continuous, and no single shot. Shutter priority mode will also work best for most sports and action shots. Continuous AF also allows the camera to self-adjust the focus.
The Best Swim Cap
One of the sporting events that might interest you when it comes to photography is swimming. In order to get the best shots, one has to understand the different swimming styles. The first step to understanding this would be to go out and learn how to swim. This can best be done with the right accessories, including swim caps. In this article, we are now going to review the best swim caps according to churchillfinsreview.com.
Speedo Silicone Solid Swim Cap
Favored by both professionals and recreational swimmers, this swim cap is made of lightweight materials, and it fits comfortable over the head while in the water. The silicone lets a reasonable amount of air to pass through, and also allows it to expand, no matter how long or thick it is.
- The materials used are above industry standard and synthetic
- Imported materials
- Really good stretch
- Snag and tear-proof
- Provides a good amount of durability
- Is a good fit and easy to wear and take off
- Comes in 12 colors
Speedo Silicone Long Hair Swim Cap
The silicone in this cap allows air through, and also enables it to stretch, making it the perfect choice for long hair. It can be used by both professionals and learners.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- No snagging – easy to wear and take off
- Double stretch allows the cap to stretch to double its size for long thick hair
- Hugs the head to significantly minimize drag
- Special design for swimmer that have long, thick hair
Swimtastic Lycra Swim Cap
This swim cap works perfectly for both short and long hair. It is made of UV resistant material that protects the hair and the scalp from the sun, especially after swimming in a pool with chlorine.
- The cap does not move from the head while you swim
- Comes in 5 colors
- UV resistant material
- The material provides a good amount of stretch – perfect for both male and female swimmers
- Quick drying
TYR Lycra Swim Cap
This swimming cap is durable and stretchy, and also comes bigger, making it more comfortable regardless of the length or thickness of the hair.
- 80% of the swimming cap is made using recycled nylon while the other 20% is made using highly durable Lycra
- The swim cap is mainly designed for recreational swimmers and not professionals
- Comes in a total of 6 colors
Royal Swim Cap for Long Hair
This swim cap works best for those that have long hair, and it features nose clips and earplugs. The silicone material ensures durability and breathability, and it is available in universal sizes.
- 100% waterproof, which means the cap will not let any water get inside the cap. It doesn’t matter how frequently you swim and whether or not you are a professional
- The caps are great for wavy, curly, straight and fleecy hair types
- The materials used are top quality and overly sturdy. Moreover, the silicone is hypoallergenic, which means it is made from non-toxic materials.
- High durability
- Universal size – it is unisex
- Great stretch
- Comes in 3 colors (pink, black and blue)
Photography is something that can be learned by anyone that has an interest in it. they might not make it as good photographers in a day, but with persistence, they will sharpen their skills.